Associate Scientist - Graduate Entry
|Industry||Pharmaceuticals||Location:||Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Work Exp. Reqd:||Associate||Education Reqd:||Master's Degree|
|Cash: 24000 GBP - 25000 GBP||Equity: Not Provided|
CatSci Ltd, based in Cardiff, UK, is an innovation partner to the chemical research, development, and manufacturing industries, specialising in process research and development for manufacturing drug substance and other high-value materials. CatSci Ltd has extensive knowledge and expertise in a wide range of chemistry from discovery support through to full-scale manufacturing and life-cycle management.
As the company continues to grow rapidly, CatSci require additional experienced technical experts to join a dynamic team in our world-class facility. We are seeking excellent graduates with a passion for science, as well as self-motivation and results-oriented nature. This is an entry through our Early Careers Scheme, with start dates between July and September 2022.
Our scientists are delivering practical projects in laboratory as well as chemistry programmes to cost, quality and time demands. Without saying you will be taking personal responsibility for the quality, integrity, communication, and delivery of science on your projects.
You will be applying creative and systematic approaches to chemical process development that leads to safe, environmentally sustainable, robust and scalable synthetic routes. As an associate, to learn and adapt, you will be working with an allocated mentor.
- MChem degree or equivalent
- An interest in and knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- An appreciation of analytical chemistry
- Data management and visualisation skills
- Good knowledge of applicable standards and an understanding of HSSE
- Capability of thinking creatively, making decisions with integrity to support the business, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- 25 days annual leave
- Company benefits, including Employee Growth Shares Scheme
- Annual bonus
- Wellbeing Program
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to prior agreement)
- The best team to work with (even if it is us saying so!)
*As an equal opportunities employer, we will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments in order to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know
Please not that this role cannot offer Visa Sponsorship.